This Public Disclosure is provided in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698. As SURİCİ TURİZM İNŞAAT SAN. VE TİC.LTD.ŞTİ., we care about the security of your personal information. Therefore, all your personal data related to us are processed and kept in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (“PDP Law”). We, as the Data Controller, process your personal information within the limits set by the legal regulations.
When you book a room via Witt Istanbul Hotel’s website, you will share the information we request if you wish to do so and give your approval.
We will share your information with your request and approval. SURİCİ TURİZM İNŞAAT SAN. VE TİC.LTD.ŞTİ. undertakes to take necessary precautions in order to keep customer information confidential and not to share this information with third parties in accordance with Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data.
Data such as customers’ names, last names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, T.R. ID numbers, etc. may be indefinitely/temporarily recorded, kept in written/magnetic archives, used, updated, shared, transferred and processed otherwise by SURİCİ TURİZM İNŞAAT SAN. VE TİC. LTD.ŞTİ. and third party person and/or establishments in order to receive your orders orally, in writing or electronically, offer our services, develop our services, solve system-related problems, carry out your payment transactions, market our services provided upon your prior approval, update your information, recommend you services that may be of interest to you, and ensure that 3rd parties carry out technical, logistical and similar other functions on behalf of SURİCİ TURİZM İNŞAAT SAN. VE TİC.LTD.ŞTİ. and for purposes of performance of distance sales contracts and other contracts. However, our Company does not share certain information collected from subscription forms with third parties without knowledge or instruction of the subscribed user or sell or use such information for any non-business related commercial purposes.
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company in the manner set forth below in the Public Disclosure Statement, our Company will conclude the request for free within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee will be charged at the rate determined by our Company. Accordingly, personal data owners have the right to:
- learn whether personal data is processed or not
- if processed, request information about the process
- learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for intended purposes
- know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad
- request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or improperly processed, and request that the process carried out in this context be notified to the third party to whom personal data is transmitted
- request that personal data be deleted or destroyed in the event that the reasons for its processing cease to exist despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the PDP Law and other related laws and request that the process carried out in this context be notified to third parties
- object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
- claim for damages in the event of a corruption due to unlawful processing of personal data.
For any inquiries regarding personal data, please contact us by email.